Coatmaster Flex measures coating thickness immediately after application. Use Coatmaster Flex for measuring wet and cured/dried powders and paints. The portable gauge operates contactless and non-destructive without dangerous emissions. Coatmaster Flex is suitable for coating metal, paper, rubber, ceramics, glass, plastic and wood surfaces.
Avoid rework and rejects: Detect and correct deviations early in the process.
Save material: Reduce your material consumption by up to 30%. This saves money and protects the environment.
Ensure quality: Produce coatings with high accuracy and set new quality standards.
- Large measuring distance tolerance (2-15cm*)
- Large tilt tolerance (70°*)
- Also suitable for thicker layer thicknesses
- Suitable for measuring moving parts
- Suitable for dry and wet film coatings
- Measurement data saved in the cloud
|Cured powder / dried paints||1 – 1000 μm|
|Wet paints before drying||1 – 400 μm|
|Powder coatings before curing||1 – 400 μm|
|Measuring time||from 20 ms|
|Distance tolerance*||2 – 15 cm|
|Tilt tolerance||1 ± 70°|
|Measurement on moving parts||yes|
|Relative standard deviation**||< 1 %|
|Measures coatings of any color (incl. white)||yes|
|Real-time data access via ERP and browser||yes|
|Weight (without battery)||1.3 kg|
|Dimensions||374 x 91 x 203 mm|
* Depending on coating and substrate material
** 60 μm powder coating before curing on aluminium, 5 cm working distance
Scope of supply:
- Coatmaster Flex
- Rechargeable battery 18V (2x)
- Battery charger
- Transport Case