This handy, robust and easy to use TQC coating thickness gauge is ideal for measurement tasks in various industries and paint applications. This compact meter allows measurement of painted objects, or other corrosion protective layer thicknesses, with accuracy measured in both Fe (iron or steel) and NFe (aluminum, copper, brass or non-magnetic steel).
- 128*128 dot matrix LCD display, standard menu operations.
- Two measure mode: single and continuous.
- Two group mode: direct (DIR) and general(GEN), readings will be lost when power off in direct mode, and not be lost in general mode. 80 readings can be stored for each group.
- Zero point calibration and multi-point calibration(up to 4 points) for each group.
- User can recall, delete specified readings, or delete group readings.
- Statistics display: mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation.
- Three probe mode: auto, magnetic and eddy current.
- User can set high or low limit alarm for each group.
- Power off automatically.
- USB interface to data transmission.
- Low battery and error indication.
- Measuring principle: Magnetic induction (F-probe) and eddy current (N-probe).
- Measuring range: 0 to 1300um (0 to 51.2mils).
- Accuracy: ± (3% of readings+2um).
- ± (3% of readings+0.078mils).
- Resolution: 0um~999um (1um), 1000um~1300um (0.01mm).
- 0mils~39.39mils (0.01mils), 39.4mils~51.2mils (0.1mils).
- Calibration: One to four point calibration, zero calibration.
- Data Group: One direct group (readings not be stored to memory), four general group (readings can be stored), and each group have individual statistics, alarm settings and calibration.
- Statistics: No. of readings, mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation.
- Units: um, mm and mils.
- Alarm: User can set the high/low alarm, and alarm icon displayed on LCD when over the limit.
- Minimum curvature radius: convex 1.5mm(59mils) and concave 25mm(984mils).
- Minimum measuring size: Diameter 6mm(236mils).
- Minimum thickness of substrate: F-probe: 0.5mm(0.02″), N-probe: 0.3mm(0.012″).
- Computer interface: Download data via USB interface.