The TQC Coating Thickness Gauge Positector 6000 from Defelsko is a rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauge that uses magnetic and eddy current principles to measure, accurately and quickly, coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- FAST mode—faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- USB mass storage—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
- Connects to PosiTector.net
- TQC also supplies Ideal Finish Analysis software. With two user levels Ideal Finish Analysis offers user friendly reporting functions for standard production work as well as advanced calculations for in depth analysis.
The Standard models are equipped with a monochrome display and a memory for 250 measure points.
The Advanced models are equipped with a hi contrast reversible color display, onscreen help, real time graphing, picture prompting and batch notes. Memory can store 100,000 readings in up to 1000 (sub-) batches. Data transfer via USB or WiFi to a PC or via Bluetooth Wireless Technology to a PC or printer. Also available are several extra measuring modes: scan mode for continuous readings, SSPC PA2 and PSPC 90/10.
Both gauge and probe have a two year warranty.