Multi-Source Viewing System for the Inspection and Colour Matching of Inks, Paints, Plastics, Cosmetics, Textiles, Knitwear, Leather, Food, Paper, Colorants, and other coloured materials.
TQC Colorboxes offer a extensive range of illumination conditions for any visual inspection. The multiple selectable light sources allow assessment of gloss, structure, damages and metamerism. The Colorboxes are available in 60 and 120 cm width. All are supplied with removable viewing table and runtime counter. Both interior and exterior are finished to the highest quality standard. The ability to switch between light sources without flickering makes the cabinet extremely stable. TQC Colorboxes are equipped with a 110V / 220V switch.
- Lamp timer to track aging of each individual Light Source and total operating hours of the ColorBox.
- Standard supplied with five different light sources
- Several light sources may be activated at the same time
- UV-light to detect and observe optical brighteners, whitening agents or fluorescent pigments.
- Standard supplied with 45° tilted table in Munsell N5,5 Gray.
- Meets ISO 3664 and ASTM D1729
- Artificial Daylight D65 Fluorescent (ISO 3668) 2 X 18W 6500K
- Department store light TL84 Fluorescent 2 X 18W 4000K
- Home Light Incandescent A 4 X 40W 2700K
- Ultraviolet Light 1 X 18W 365nm
- Artificial Daylight D5000 Fluorescent (ISO 3664) 2 X 18W 5000K
- Artificial Daylight D65 Fluorescent (ISO 3668) 2 X 36W 6500K
- Department store light TL84 Fluorescent 2 X 36W 4000K
- Home Light Incandescent A 8 X 40W 2700K
- Ultraviolet Light 1 X 36W 365nm
- Artificial Daylight D5000 Fluorescent (ISO 3664) 2 X 36W 5000K
TQC Color Boxes are made of strong MDF material which is painted on the inside in neutral matt Munsell N5,5 Gray. Both models incorporate interlocked membrane switches with electronic ballasts for a flicker free “Instant On”.