The Tri-Glossmaster has been designed with the user in mind.
With three angles and a new high-resolution colour display in one robust, lightweight, portable package the Tri-Glossmaster easily tackles most gloss measurement applications.
- Simple to operate – selection of operating parameters controlled by an in-built scroll wheel
- High-resolution colour display
- Intelligent auto diagnosis indicates when calibration is required and condition of the standard
- Easy to calibrate – at the press of a button the instrument is calibrated and ready for use
- Lightweight and portable
- Expanded measurement range now to 2000 Gloss Units allowing measurement of mirror gloss as standard
- Software – powerful downloadable smart-chart software gives you professional QC reports.
Three angles in one instrument; easy to calibrate – easy to use
With the versatility of three geometries the Tri-Glossmaster allows any quality variations to be recognised quickly and effectively. All measurements are made at the same location on the sample no matter which measurement geometry or geometries are selected. The results are displayed instantly – including Difference, Pass / Fail and Statistics. Samples can be measured separately at each angle or at 2 or 3 angles simultaneously and effectively processed using the powerful built-in software.