Since 1993, the MECS is only coatings industry event in the region.
The MECS gathers international suppliers and manufacturers under one roof to exhibit their latest products and services.
Visitors come face-to-face with their current and potential suppliers to find out how the latest solutions suit their customer and regional requirements.
The result is the only opportunity in 2016 to meet and hear from the decision makers setting the development direction of their products on both the demand and supply side.
Regional shifts impacting major segments of the coatings industry include ENVIRONMENTAL, REGULATORY, MANUFACTURING, INDUSTRIAL
Keeping track of the latest technologies is not always easy and with major shifts changing the way the region’s coatings industry operates, join the MECS to:
– Network with world leaders in the coatings industry
– Find out about the latest paint and coatings technologies
– Learn how suppliers are adhering to regional requirements
– Talk directly to the suppliers about material synthesis, analysis and application testing
– Investigate advanced materials and select appropriate procedures to formulate coatings
TQC will take part together with TQC distributor VENKTRON DMCC, which you can visit at booth C23
Preliminary information: TQC Distributors Rio Ridge / Labomat will also have a booth on the Middle East Coatings Show