SURFEX 2016 is being held at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, United Kingdom on 24th + 25th May in conjunction with the European Technical Coatings Congress (ETCC) on 25th + 26th May 2016. Proudly supported by the British Coatings Federation (BCF) and Vincentz Network, it is set to become the UK’s must attend coatings event of the year and will gather more than 2000 coatings experts from all over Europe.
SURFEX is the place to network with your customers and visitors with needs in the following areas:
– Chemicals and Raw Materials
– Adhesives and Sealants
– Protective Coatings
– Paint Application and Surface Preparation
– Corrosion and Construction Chemicals
– Test Equipment
– Manufacturing Plant
SURFEX delivers the key players to you under one roof. A wealth of educational content is available to help you address the continuous improvement requirements of your organization.
The event will give you the opportunity to:
– renew or establish business relationships
– stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments
– explore new opportunities and revenue streams
– gain access to the latest products and services being launched
– put your business at the forefront of innovation
Travelling to the event is made easy by the excellent road, rail and air links. International visitors flying into Birmingham International Airport can be at the NEC in a matter of minutes.
You can visit TQC UK in booth B4.