Based on the popular traditional KREBS method, using a weight-driven rotating paddle to sense the paint viscosity at a constant 200 rpm, this modern Digital Krebs Viscometer (480) provides automated motor operation, without weights & pulley, allowing accurate direct reading in KU (Krebs units), mPa.s (cP) or g (gram). The conversion between these units is automatically calculated by the microprocessor and displayed on request. Sturdy construction allows for use either in a production environment or in the laboratory.
- Single or continuous reading in KU, mPa.s (cP), gram
- Over-range indication
- Simple to install rotor spindle into quick release chuck
- Easy to clean
- Safety height sensor preventing the rotor from rotating above the can
- Possibility of multi-point calibration by user with optional key
- Memory for 9 readings
- RS232 serial interface to printer
Viscometer, rotor spindle, 1 pint (500 ml) / Ø85 mm can.